If she thinks that she's the only one who have a family,I suggest she just pack her thing and don't ever come back to work anymore! Just go with her family. -__- This is really testing my patience. So what if her age is like my mom but she don't even understand my situation? Saturday is my family BIG day and all I'm asking for is just a swoping of off days like for only a day! I said to her 2 times about my family events but she just said,"Ouh,actually I've already planned earlier with my family" bla bla whatever crap! The swoping is successful and is already inside the roaster. All I want is that you understand my current situation and to give in since it's already stated inside the roaster. This is the reason of why I hate to work with the malay aunties who won't understand the young people like me. Sabar Linda. Let's see how tomorrow.
I really don'y know what to say about this. I'm so angry and this auntie really pissed me off. If not because of my family events that is coming this Saturday,I rather work and follow my roaster. But,I had no choice. My family and the event is really important to me. Haiz.
I miss my friends. Sorry if I'm not joining you guys for dinner tonight. Maybe some other time when I'm not busy yeah. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment