I never intend to blog today but my itchy fingers urge me to blog about something that is trapped in my mind. But I don't know how to start. Maybe this is not a good timing to blog about what's in my mind. Maybe some other time? I don't know.
I just can't rely on someone to hear my stories. I can still do that,but they aren't so free like last time. I don't want to bother them cause they got so many tasks to do. Why can't I solve my heart problems ALONE? Why should I depend on them always? Wake up and listen to your heart Linda. Think something that makes you smile. I tried but there's no luck. :'(
It's emotional week for me. I really don't feel like sharing this to people,but it got worse by keeping myself quite. I want to cry out loud but I don't want people around me to hear me crying. I'm soo restless. I don't dare to speak up. I've lost so many words.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr Seuss
Are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment