About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, August 14, 2009

First and foremost,I would like to apologise for being such a sick blogger over the last 1 week. I've been soo busy with the preparation on last Saturday events and down with fever was soo not my favourite. Alhamdulilah,I'm feeling much better now.



8.8.2009,Saturday,it was my beloved abang's engagament with his love,Noor Arina Wati. After my kakak,now it's his turn tying a knot. Don't ask when's my turn. Anw,Alhamdulilah,everything went smoothly except that some uncle and aunties did make my blood goes upstairs by making my family events aka majlis a bit chaotic and some of them were rushing don't know what they were rushing for. Thank you for some who helped us in the kicthen and finished up the food despite of the rushing moment that we had on that day. -_-







Here are some of the hantaran that was made by my kakak,neighbours and also aunties. Thank you so much.



Shira and Linda. =D Look at my eyes. I havent sleep since 3.30am that morning.







After reciting some prayers and before we went to the girl's side. Smile abang smile. Because your smile is priceless. LOL.



Getting ready to head downstair to go to the girl's side. Left abang and the parents at home with some late-comer guess. Mostly,abang's friends. =D













We hired a huge bus just for us and featuring the mentel cousin and aunties. Hehe.











The guys at the back of the bus were so excited. I know. LOL.









Friends since they were both singles. =D







The wakil guy's side and wakil girl's side discussing and the ceremony started with doas before we proceed on to wearing the ring.







Headed to her house for the wearing of the ring.



There she is,my future sister-in-law. Noor Arina Wati Bte Norzali. =)







My paternal side with cousins.



My maternal side with cousins.





Our side. The 3 siblings. =D P/s: We felt like a superstar because camera's flashes.







The blue baskets is from her to him. =D





Back home,it's his turn to wear the ring that Kak Arina gave. Look how happy my brother was. Nothing can describe his happiness. Hahaha.









A proper family potrait. =D



Finally,my abang, Muhammad Fairuz Sanib has engaged and as a sister, I would like to say congratulations to you and your fiance. May your love will last long till you guys really tying a knot as a husband and wife. Amin. =D

Next,will be my kakak wedding ceremony. Before we can actually relax and wait for me and my adek turns. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment