Since my beloved friends are busy for now, I continue my life with work which bores me to death. I've decided to give them 1 week notice before this coming raya. I heard that,the library will be open on public holiday which means that I need to work on the 2nd day of hari raya. That's a big NO NO. 2nd day of hari raya is our family outing. It'a tradition to our family since 1st day of raya we will be staying at home. This is my decision.
Next,I just regret that this people still don't understand my simple english after what had happened in my previous blog. I don't want to brag about this anymore. But I can't help it but to blog about this. -_-
Ramadan will be coming in 2 days time and I am really looking forward it. I just hope and pray that,this year ramadan will be the good a good thing to start off and hope it will be full of smile than last year. Well,as for me,last year was not my good ramadan for me but despite of what happened,I still bersyukur. And,I wish that HE will protect me and my family in this ramadan month. Amin. Insyaallah.
I miss my friends. Sabbytot,Aktot,Juliatot and Amrultot. Hope we can break fast together soon yeah. =D
Shall stop now. Goodnight. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment