
Yeah,you got it! It's the first August and looking forward for many things. First thing first, on the 8th of August is gonna come soon! Preety fast,huh? Yup yup! 2nd on my list is on the 10th Of August where my 1 month pay is finally arrive and I'm so excited. Can't wait to treat the family makannn. ;) 3rd on my list is yeay as you all know, 9th August! National Day is coming and I'm not looking forward for anything. I think I'm going to let the fireworks a pass. Not that interesting anymore for me unlike the previous yearS! I've been watching the fireworks in 2 years straight and I think it's time for me take a break. I remembered saying to this giler last year that next year no more fireworks and I guess God,listen to my wish. =) Anw,the 4th on my list is Ramadhan is coming. Going to be interesting because,this year this is my 1st to have my fast while working. Gonna be EXHAUSTED for sure. That's for August!
Crush. It only takes place for a while. You will felt once you really in that situation but once you leave the place,you will never get back the feelings that you have recently. One good thing is that,once you see him nearby,you would feel sooo HAPPY like in a cloud 9! You will do work happily rather then grumpily. That's what I felt. Smiling ear to ear while doing your work. You will never meet your crush in real life. What you've seen on TV is so plastic because there's director to direct the guy or girl to make the first move. I like him as my crush. But I do not love him unless I really talk face to face with him or know his attitude much better,than that's possible for me to say,I love him. This guy name F,is my crush at work. My school crush is over why not at work right? =D I feel soo mentel right now. *Blushhh* Hahaha.
Not to forget abang for giving me a ride to work early in the morning. Thank You!
Shall stope here for today. Happy weekends people. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment