About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, August 24, 2009

What's for buke today?

It's been 3 days since the Holy Month come and all Muslims people from all over the world are fasting since Saturday. Alhamdulilah. As for me,it's the same month every year and people are always looking forward for Hari Raya. This includes my family as well but not too much. Because we got a lot of things to do before my sister get married next year. Still haven't decide what to wear for Hari Raya. Hari raya is still the same every single year.

Enough of hari raya topics. Still have long way to go. Anws,hows everybody? I hope you readers are fine. I don't know whether I still have my avid readers or not. Well,it's ok though. I don't mind. As you can see my blog is open for everybody to just read my daily life. I know,that I haven't been blogging like everyday but I'll find my very best to have my time to blog. So far so good,no more hate taggers or readers scattering at my blog. Good good. But I really don't know if he or she still want to bitch about me or what I've blog about. I don't really care. Hehe. As long as I don't find out with my own eyes then it's ok,Aye. =D

Break fast for today will be lontong! That will be excellent. Mom's lontong will always be the best. This include all the food that she'd cooked for us so far. Ouh well, I preferred breaking fast at home with the family rather than at work. It's so boring. No radio,no cold drinks and worst we need to eat for freaking 15 minutes before we get back to our work. Arghh.

Aite aite,I really need to blog so much but the time is not giving me chance to do so. I've to help my mom in the kitchen and prepare for the break of fast. I shall stop here today and when I'm free I'll come back and blog again. So,do miss me alright. =D

No one is perfect. If you don't like that person be ignorance.

P/s:Man utd won 5-0 to Wigan. It's a good match! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment