About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Finally,I got to rest the whole day today. I woked up pretty late today cause yesterday,I managed to sleep at 2am plus. Ouh boy,I'm tired and today only I get to rest. What did I do? I watch TV and I sleep in the evening. The weather makes me sleepy. Really. =)

Eversince the school starts, we don't really have time to go out and have a 'heavy' meal like yesterday. We don't have any time to go out and camwhored like yesterday. We don't have any time to really sit down and have our own time together like yesterday. All we did during school period is either eat at Tampines or chill at one of the void deck at Tampines. Yesterday,was awesome! =)

Like I said on the previous post, yesterday we have to come back to school for a short mock presentation. Our group,was the 2nd last to go and luckily,my leg ain't wobble like how my like wobbled during the Japanese presentation. I can really talk infront of my classmates but not infront of strangers. But,I don't udnerstand people who trying to act funny when we trying our best to present. They just don't know how to respect people. *shurgged*

Anw,had a great lunch over at Tampines pizza hut before we headed to One Fullerton Starbucks to chill yesterday. The pics will tell you lots of things. Enjoy. ;)









Credits to Faisal,one of the staff there. He's very friendly. =)













This makes me hungry now. Yum yum.



My dates.











Can see my original face without any makeup and eyeliner. ;)


Since Fazzle got his new Desire,the girls will took his phone and started to camwhored here and there using his Desire. The posterized effects is cool.





Once done with the lunch,took bus no. 10 to One Fullerton. The bus journey took almost 1 hour. Getting so tired by the time we got there. At Starbucks,we chilled and played a few rounds of Monopoly Deal. The drinks was awesome and thanks Wawa for the apple fritter. The cake is nice also. Haiz. Can get fat! LOL.



Wawa and Linda.





Wawa and Rahman.



Fazzle and Linda.



Lily and Fazzle.



Lily and Rahman.



I won 2 times. LOL.









At 8pm,we decided to take a walk and by the time,I get so tired and sleepy already. It was a long day yesterday. I was out from 7am till 8pm. We walked along the usual place to Esplanade and window-shopped for a while. By 9pm,say goodbye to each other and left me alone with strangers. =)















End.


Tomorrow gonna meet this group again for Karate Kid. I always wanted to watch Prince of Parsia. Right now,I miss my Fantastic 4. When can we meetup again? Plus,I'm glad that Sabby got her first job. I'm truly happy for her. =)

Ok. Gonna press the publish post button now. I'm gonna have my dinner and off to watch the Glee!!!!! =)

Saw you for the first time...

No comments:

Post a Comment