I really need to save up some money now. You see,I didn't work and I did not like to ask my mom for money,yet I have so many things in mind. Ok,not all the things but certain unimportant things. But,my goal is to get a new set of phone which I don't know when can I buy the phone. I think,it's time for me to change my phone number and of course,I'm going to miss my favourite easy hp number very much. Too many people who I don't really like know my number and of course,those irrtating agencies calling for a job interviews here and there. I had enough of unknown numbers calling me esp the wrong numbers. Apek and nyoya are both the same. -_- This is the time!
Ouh,if you people who followed me at twitter,I did mentioned that I watched The Pursuit of Happiness. The storyline was so good and Jaden Smith is cute. Anw,this story really scare me off because in just a second,he can really get broke and homeless. I really put myself in Cris Gardner's shoe and I really scared. I scared if this thing will happen to me in the future because I don't know how to handle this kind of situation. Yes,am really scared. But for Chris,he really have the patience and also confidence in doing anything. Even,if he lost the scanner,he will find the scanner till he get it. And without fail he will make his son happy. And the last part which touches my heart is when he finally get a job as a stockbroker. Looking at his eyes,I cried. How he sleep in the toilet,how he rush in fetching his son back from the care center and how he go through a lot of obstacles in his life. I really like this movie very muchies! =) There are actually a lot of people who like him-homeless but we close our eyes and pretend that everything is great. Human beings~
I really need my proper sleeping time back. Now,I will sleep late at night mostly at 2 am and will only wake up in the afternoon. I feel bad really bad. And then,I will sleep in the evening and that's the reason why I cannot sleep at night. Somebody help me?
And I really need to find something to make myself happy? I really wanna go and try the paintball activity if not,rock-climbing? Plus,I really need to excersise a lot! My stamina is bad and I don't like it!
Nothing left to say...
No comments:
Post a Comment