About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm tired of saying to myself that I'm strong. Why is it hard for me to stay strong? I don't want to trouble my friend's ear just to listen to the same old shit of mine. I'm not easy to please people and I'm not easy to forgive people. Maybe those who just know me will think that I'm the kind which can say,eh,it's ok I forgive you but for those who really know me will think me otherwise. I can be crazy and laugh all the way till tears rolling down my cheeks but in opposite site of me,I'm a different person. Noone will know what's inside my heart. I may be sad,hurt,angry or crying. No one will ever know my real feelings.

Had a really bad day yesterday. Lucky there's Glee to cheer me up. Thanks to Fazzle for giving me the Glee which I watched till 4am. I can't sleep and my mind was not with me. Like I said,I got a sleeping disorder. Urgh!

Tomorrow,I'm gonna relax my mind and enjoy myself with the wind. I don't mind if it's raining or what because,these past few days,my mood is always in a 'rainy' state and I don't mind getting drench. I'm going to try a new thing tomorrow and it will be roller blading. I don't care if I fall hard on the ground because,my heart bruises alot of time before and bruises and stuffs are immune to me.

I really need to get some sleep now. I'll be coming to school in the morning just for CDS selections. I need my early rest and I need to relax my mind with great musics. Songs which can lighten me up.

I don't want to talk anything bad about him.
I had enough talking and ranting about him in my 1st blog.
I won't forget those words and things he did to me 1 year ago.
All I can say to him,Thanks. Thank You for making me realised that love hurts A LOT.
Seeing his name at my shoutout box,hurts me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment