About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, June 11, 2010

Ok ok. I'm going to update about yesterday's outing ok. Since,Fazzle is waiting to read my blog as well as Wawa's blog. So,Wawa,since both of us at home today,let's blog. Don't be lazy bump. LOL. Now,I got the mood already. ;)

The Karate Kid was great! Jaden Smith is cute and his acting is so natural. The movie is about a kid learning Kung Fu. I still don't understand why the title of the story called The Karate Kid. Ouh well,anw,it was 5 out of 5 popcorn! I enjoyed watching the movie despite of uncourtesy apek who speaked loudly on his phone. Kan da kene maki. Serve him right! =) I recommend you people to watch(who else read my blog eh?) cause it is worth your money and time. 2hour plus plus.







While waiting for the movie to start at 4pm. =)



We bought 2 sets of popcorn combo at a promotion price and we were damn lucky to have the last 2 piece of the coke bottle. =) I'm keeping it. Boo. HAHA.





After a long show. We were shivering in colddd.


We took a long time to decide which place to have our dinner and in the end all of us agree to walk all the way to Lucky Plaza for Ayam Penyet Ria. =)















Chilling and camwhoring session after a pleasant dinner. Orchard Central is our target. I love the place cause it is superly beautiful and perfect place to camwhore. =)









Taking the highest escalator till Fazzle's umbrella fall. That part was funny ok. I can't stop laughing. LOL.









My dates again. =)







Night view at the top of OC. =)



Fazzle,Rahman,Wawa and Linda. <3



Posing by someone's house.



Knocking on someone's house.



Sneaking on someone's house.



Being lock outside someone's house.







He and his UMBRELLA. -_- LOL









Down the alley.



Us! =)


Ahh. That's all about yesterday. So many YP people at the town areaa. Bumped into some familiar faces. I don't know if they recognised me or not but I don't care at all. In the bus on the way back home,I bumped into my ex's friend and I purposely don't want to look at him cause I know I will rolling my eyes at him. LOL. I don't understand why,he keep on staring at me while inside the bus. If you want come and call my name but not staring me over and over again. Irritating can? -_-

Anw,I'm proud and happy as myself. I have 2 groups of great friends. I just want to be with them and have FUN and serious at the same time. I just don't want this to end even if I know,it will end sooner or later.

Ok. Gonna have my Tom Yam cup noodle now. Gonna meet Sabby at IMM later on. Gonna watch TV and disturb both mom and adek later. My adek is so busy baking. I'm sure gonna make her angry later. Hehe. I'm an evil sister. LOL. =)



Current music: Never Say Never By Justin Bieber Feat Jaden Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment