UUUUUUHOOOO! I'm back! School have already started and I think,only RP and TP have started schooling but not the rest of the poly(s). This is soo unfair. I DID NOT enjoy my 2 weeks of term breakkk. It only break my brains only. LOL. But,I kind of miss school though because,I can walk down the aisle of the blks in my school. Ok,that's random,Linda. Back to the topic where you wanna talk about,quick!
Ok,I got another hmm,roughly 55mins to blog,because today there's GLEE!!!! I love you Mark Sailing aka PUCK! <3 Anw,pardon me with the current song aite. I kind of like with this song because it's nice and it's JPOP,babe. Linda listen to JPOP song? Unbeliveable. All thanks to Mr Kubo. LOL. Linda will never listen to JPOP. Haha.
Monday,got my Maths paper back. Tuesday which was yesterday got back my NetFund and OOP papers. Today,got back Telesys paper. All I can say is,Alhamdulilah,I passed all my 4 papers and I'm very satisfied with what I got. But,this is just the begining only. There's a lot more for me to study. Projects is sooooo freakking a lot! I don't know how to handle it. Lala! =( Ouh,not forgetting to my friends who passed all the subjects too. For those who don't,PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP! Learn from your mistakes and insyaallah,you can do it. Keep on trying ok. Cheer up! =)
Wah,finally got to know who my group member for Japanese role-play. Ok lah,but but my group consist of one,one ____man. Lucky,there's Zarina for me to talk to! She can diharapkan. LOL. That ___man,I don't know if he can speak or pronounce it properly or not. I just hope,he can get and understand what we want ok! Not good. Soo not good! Insyaallah,we can do it!
Off topic about school. I'm proud to say that,I've deleted most of my contacts in MSN. Big deal? Whatever. I just can't stand people who will ask me to add his freaking email add and talked for a night and dah gonee like forever. I hate this type of people. Like Veera said,they really sucking up my blood! Either female or male,both are the same. Memenuhkan tempat jee. Tak best! Totally,not my kind eh.
Ouh yeah,did I mentioned about deleting my friends at FB? Yeap,I just did it yesterday and I'm proud of it. Pss,most of the friends were my secondary school friends which I don't even smile at them during those period. Ouh,what am I saying,they don't bother talking to me during that time. And adding me up just to showing off that,their number of friends have been INCREASING. Sorry,not interested! Thrash! Plus,I'm not interested in contacting my secondary school friends anymore. Except for those who reaally care about me during my hard years with you know,my bestfriends. Trying to make them happy so much,this is what I got from them. Enough is enough. I just hate my secondary school life. BORINGGGG! -_____-
Back to my school topic then. Nothing. Now,lab tests is coming. Arghh. Focus Linda! Ouh,I'm going to meet my 'baby' soon,this Saturday. Ok,I felt weird typing BABY out here. LOL. But 'Baby' I'm going to trasure youuu. <3 Still,I felt WEIRD! EWW. LOL
Alright. Gleeeeeee people,Glee. Talk to you soon,bloggie! =)
I just need somebody to loveeeee! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment