About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, June 7, 2010

I just came back from school a few hours ago. I have to come back to school tomorrow for e-Biz presentation and just now,we finalised our powerpoint slides like nobody busniess. Ehk. Not only that,we also finalised the 3 templates and we the 3 girls really can go mad adjusting the alignment here and there. We can really go mad! =(

There so many things lining up for holiday. No not the outing and stuffs but there are a lot of things for us to do. e-Biz,PSPS,learn Japanase,revise telesys and e-biz practical work for lab test and so on. I need my rest and all I can get my rest is during my sleeping time which is not enough for me. Ayayai.

Anw,I've decide to buy a new phone. That's right a new smart phone. I don't know what to buy or use,either touchscreen one or the normal buttons. I'm not a fan of touchscreen so,no touchscreen phone for me please. I've surveyed a lot of phones and I prefer Nokia E72 BUT that's so ex till I can faint when I see the price. LOL. So,no Nokia E72. I found another phone and it's Nokia also. I love Nokia and always use Nokia phone. =)

This song is somehow give me some motivation. Bye.



Karate Kid!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment