About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Some people said,if you want to distress yourself,do shop till your jaw drop! But for me,I prefer to have a good day out with my friends doing decent activity such as sports! Ok,I'm not a sport person but I love to try out new things. Seriously! And yseterday for my 1st time in my life,I tried blading. Thanks to Syakir for suggesting this a few weeks ago. He seems so excited about blading. Haha.

Anw,I thought yesterday I'm going to fall hard on the groud up teen times but,no! I balanced well and after a few attempts,I finally can blade. Thanks to Syakir for guiding me and Faz to blade. I swear,it is scarry! But,I ace it. Err,I'm not really good at it but for now,I can balanced and blade,need more practices which I will be doing when I'm down? LOL. Thanks boys for the day out yesterday. =)



Polaroid! This picture was taken by a girl who collecting donate for Handicapp Welfare Association. I keep it! Thanks Fazzle! =)





Getting ready to blade!







All ready to BLADE!


We went straight to the inline skates area for me and Faz to practice. There's railing for me to stop the blade and to hold on just in case I fall! We rent the blade for only 2 hours and it cost 7 bucks. But 2 hours is not enough for the one who know how to blade but not for the beginners.

Next,headed to the beach to rest ourselves and by 7:30pm,everyone say byebye to each other since the boys are eager to watch the German game which they lost eventually. Took a bus 966 home and ouh,it's much faster than I thought! LOL.





As usual at night,I watched Glee till the last episode. I just love all the characters in it. Each one of them have their own different characters. I prefer Glee than High School Musical. Every episodes have it's own problems and stories. I enjoyed it very much! I like Mark Salling cause his HOT! =)

OMG! Monday is the start of school! I don't feel like I'm having a holiday! I'm gonna be very very stress when Monday comes. Projects here and there. I'm freaking out! Yikes.



And there's just no turning back. When my hearts under attack,gonna give everything I have,it's my destiny...

No comments:

Post a Comment