About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, March 4, 2011

This is it. Finally it's holiday for us the poly students. After a week in malay said, bertungkus lumus belajar macam nak rak, everything come to an end already. :) Like finally. Alhamdulilah. Studied for 2 papers and exams back to back is so annoying like a parrot. Netinfra paper was ok ok but the theory part, I'm so gonna throw away like a shit of waste paper. Luckily I studied hard for the concepts and I practice a bit for the pyp. I did studies rather than I don't study at all.

Enough saying let me post some pictures of me and my friends going out for a movie date! I Am Number 4! It was such an awesome movie and you ppl should watch it. :) Those who said, it's a boring show, I bet you are damn wrong.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The end.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new design layout. Simple but Cool.. Hmm about ur Good friends haha i think i call u sholinda can can?? haha

    ReplyDelete