First day of school and people around me said I have a sleepy eyes. Ahem, school started at 12pm and ends at 4pm today. I dragged my feet to school and boy, so many unfamiliar looking faces around me. All are my freshies and my juniors. Ouh well, the feeling of being a senior in the school is kind of awesome. Walk around at the school compound like a boss. :D But I bet the people around me also don't give a damn about me cause when I walked around, I don't really like to see people. *shrug* Jalan menonong aje.
Brought back 2 books. Mobile Comm and Career Comm book. I'm more interested in Mobile Comm cause there's calculation and I love calculation. But I'm afraid that this brain cannot calculate anymore. It's been months since I calculate things like that. Wow. I don't know about the other few modules. It will be more of a networking type of studies. I love it. Eversince ITE, networking is the best. Siapa mahu layan codings2 programming2 segalak?! Pfft. I hope I can really study and pass all my modules. I tak nk lah confident sgt cause tahap kelazyness aku nie mcm da rabak. HAHA. Ok, why do I sound so minah here? Hmm. Anw, I will concentrate more and get distracted less.
I need to get new smartphone before the guys in my class talk about NOKIA here and there cause I'm the only soul in the group who is still using NOKIA. Since I'm learning about mobile communication bla bla bla, I must get my smartphone fast. LOL. :D
My bf was such a pot pet pot pet just now. But I still love him though. :) <3
"Ah tu lah dier pandai, degil tapi masih boleh ckp, tapi awak sayang saya kan?" -BF-
No comments:
Post a Comment