About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Timetable

Woke up in the morning yesterday and straightaway checked my timetable for my very last semester. Yeayman, I'm happy with my timetable! :D No school on Wednesday and ouh well as usual, self-declare holiday for Fridays. :) The best and awesome thing is that, I don't have to wake up as early as 515am everyday for school. Monday and Tuesday, I'll start school at 12pm and ends at 4pm for Monday and 3pm for Tuesday. Thursday gonna be a longggg day. Starts school at 9am and ends at 5pm. Ouh well. Gotta chiong for our final semester and we're done! :) Although, I kind of lazy to travel. I wish I have bike.

Anw, thank you boyfriend for getting my craving fulfilled. A sudden craving for masala thosai and I got it yesterday. We had a late lunch over at Tekka Market and I had my thosai and he had his briyani. It was delicious especially when he fed me the briyani with his hand. Hehe. Ahh melting. *blush* So after that, accompany him do his RJ and quiz and we're done for the day. I missed him now. I don't know when can we get to meet like that again. Never get tired or bored when he's around. Never! I just love him, the way he is. Fullstop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment