Who say being a girl is so easy?
Who say being a girl their job is to shop using their spouse's money?
Who say being a girl and their job is to complain here and there?
Let me tell you this, being a girl is so not easy as many of the guys that I know think.
We girls, have to fight for the menses cramp for every month and this cramp I tell you is not like me having a leg cramp. It is more likely to have your stomach being stabbed like so many times. I admit, this is the worst menses cramp ever. I never had this kind of menses cramp before and what happened today was really a painful one. I swear I feel like fainting. I swear I feel so so weak to even sit up straight. So this why, when girls having her period, please please don't make her pissed off cause she can really get really mad dealing with the cramp and at the same time the people who making her pissed off. It is not easy being a girl. Having been said that, it's ok to have menses cramp as long as you know that you are having a period and thank god you are not pregnant. Heh.
Boyfriend wanted to meet me after school just now(his first day of school today :)) and I'm sorry for not being able to meet him because of my cramp. I can't even walk to the kitchen to make a hot drink for myself. And in the end took a power nap from 4 till 8pm. I might as well go back to sleep right? In order to make the cramp subside, I used one big pillow and one thick comforter and place it on top of my stomach to feel the warm. I got this tips from 3R, if you watched this talk show about girls. So yeah, alhamdulilah, the cramp really subsided.
So guys, please understand how the girls feel when they are having period. It's only menses period, we still need to go through delivery of baby and I don't want to think about it. It's just. Painful.
No comments:
Post a Comment