About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, April 28, 2012

:)










  • The one who always nagged at me when I don't want to sleep at night. 
  • The one who will finished up my unfinished meals. 
  • The one who will kiss my tudung instead of my cheeks/forhead. 
  • The one who will smile shyly when I know that he's just so sweet. 
  • The one who will whisper to my ears that he loves me.
  • The one who will comfort me to make me feels better.
  • The one who loves to annoy me.
  • The one who will pinch my arms and my cheeks and will "geram sendiri"
Yes, that's my boyfriend. Hey dear, I love you so much. Please don't smile to yourself cause I'm not there to say you are cute when you are blushing! Thank you for everything and especially for today. It was just great. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment