About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, April 14, 2012

You calm me

I'm such a sentimental person. I treasured and appreciate every little things that was given by someone whom I love a lot. I treasured my own things which I bought using my own moolahs. But once it lost or broken, I'll get sad. Just like my heart. It is so fragile to handle and once broken, everything gonna be change.

Firstly, I am very angry to get to know about my headphone. Until now, the stupid people in-charge haven't call me yet to update me about my faulty headphone. 2 months already leh. How can I be that patience? Somemore, it is under warranty and they should just like give me the new one instead of finding the spare part of my headphone. I bet the spare part will not going to be last long. Trust me. I need my headphone before school reopen. -.-" Such a bummer.

Secondly, my favorite bangle given by my bf snapped in front of him just like that. I'm just so sad. Now my wrist felt so empty. Really empty. I need that. I need that on my wrist.

Thirdly, I've been thinking a lot and the past came creeping into my mind slowly and I teared. I'm scared. Really scared it gonna happened again. I don't want to think about my past but it came and I can't help it but to cry. Trust. It is hard to earn someone's trust but when it's broken, that's it. I trust my boyfriend. I trust my instinct. But I hate the voice inside me. The "bisikkan syaitan"

The moment he knew that I cried. The moment that he knew that I need him, he calmed me down. I don't care if there's no words from him, all I want is him, just by my side listening to my whining. Maybe because I bottled up whatever I feel by myself. I did not share this to anybody. Not even to my bf until I explode. I'm sorry. He was there when I need him and I know he will be there when I need him. I thanked him for loving me, for being there and for the words to cheer me up. :')

The most important thing was the straw. You know, I know. How can I not love this annoying bf of mine? Geram.

No comments:

Post a Comment