It was my very first holiday trip with friends and I hope, I can have another trip with my good friends next time. Insyaallah.
From 8 people to 7 people to be exact. Just the 5 guys and including me, 2 girls. The trip went well, we took WTS coach which went by the Second link and to be frank, I love 2nd link because the Q isn't that long like at Woodlands Checkpoint. Save time and save energy.
On the first day before we even departed, it was raining cats and dogs with thunder and lightning. Wooo, it was scarry. The coach left the place at exactly at 615am and it took us like few minutes to settle down inside the bus. Ouh boy, it was cold. There were only two pittstop for us to buy breakfast and another was to let us do our business. From Singapore to Genting, it took us about 5hours to reach there. The place was so beautiful with fogs and more fogs as we went up. It was raining there and it was super cold when we opened our mouth there's fog and we went jakun. LOL. Our hotel was the First World Hotel and we get the 2nd highest level and I can see mountains after mountains and just a tiny road. It was mesmerising. :) Once we settle down and got our room we put our bag and get ready for lunch. Nothing much on the first day. Just photo taking session and have our very late lunch over at Pizza Factory. It was yummeh. Night time, we played bowling and I thought I was at the club. They on the music and I can't even hear myself ok. We had fun. Night time, we slack at Starbucks to get myself a hot chocolate and get free Wi-fi to check on my twitter. As usual. :D
Second Day, we went down to Kuala Lumpur to shop. Just imagine we went there from 10am till 930pm. We went Sungei Wang, Central Market, Petaling Street and back to Sungei Wang to shop till our feet feels like jelly. It was tiring day and our dinner was from Subway and yes, it was delicious! I want subway again! :D Back in the hotel, had our late dinner and bang, slept like there's no tomorrow. ZZZZ.
Third Day, Genting Theme Park which I thought gonna be exciting but nah, it was such a disappointment. Like seriously. The only thing that was really scary was the Space Shot ride. I took it once and that's it. Enough. The roller coaster and some rides was closed due to maintenance. My mood went down slowly and night time, they played bowling again I was like "what the f?" AGAIN. Not feeling well and I almost vomitted while on the way back to our room. I'm shagged and tired and day 3 was the most boring night ever. -.-"
Day 4, The last day. Packed our bag,check out and off to Sunway Lagoon by taking the cable car. We reached Sunway Lagoon at 12pm and we only have few hours before we need to get change and back took bus from there back to SG. The first ride was the Go Kart. 2nd we took ATV, ATV, the best experience ever and I bang onto the tress and it was so funney. Haha. Next we took flying fox and nah, it was not that high lah. I can managed it. Took The viking and it was a 360 degrees viking. We took that 2 times and by the 2nd time we felt nothing actually. Chey action lah. Next, we tried on the Terminator. It's a laser something. You kill the opponent by using laser and it was so tiring cause you have to run to get away from the enemy. :P Scream Park was for me ok lah. The ghost trying to scare us but for me, I didn't feel anything until I saw pochong. Nie case kurang ajar tau. I didn't even look at the dummy pochong. LOL. I am very scared of pochong and I don't know why. :P After that, POOL! My favourite since the place was scorching hot and now I'm having sunburrn. Uncool. :P
By 6pm, we're we're off back to SG. The coach that we took was Aeroline and I swear, it was the most convenient coach ever. They provide us with dinner and also hot drinks. I took hot chocolate lah. Yummeh. :D Reached Singapore at around 11pm plus and they dropped us at Harbour Front and thank you to my sweet bf for fetching me after my 4 days of absence. We took cab home and my parents thanked him for fetching me till wee hours. All I can say is, Alhamdulilah, i'm back safely from 4 days 3 nights trip. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment