About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hiatus for 4 days



In less than 12 hours, I'm off to Genting. I need this holiday because I really need it. After donkey years, this will be my 3rd time heading for a short getaway. I am excited but at the same time sad for leaving my bf for 4 days. Ouh well, I hope I really really hope I can find a handphone shop for me to buy their prepaid card so that I can contact with my parents especially and him.

4 days. I hope this holiday trip will go on very smoothly as planned eventho there are a lot of problems occurring before. Doa-doa agar aku dan kawan2 aku selamat pergi and selamat balik. Amin. :)

Seems like my bag is overly tersendat. HOW?! I need to shop okayy. So so so lazy to pack my bag. Sometimes holiday is fun but the pack and the unpacking of bag can be leceh! HAHA.

Okdeh. I have to stop for now. Currently, waiting for my cousin to come and sleepover at my house. Woots. Till then. Bon Voyage to me!

Will always miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment