
Last Thursday was Henderson Waves/Kepple Bay moments with my favourite people. Though it was showering during afternoon,we still went to the top. Had our late lunch and once the rain have already stopped,we proceed to the place. Thank god,I still know what bus I need to take to Henderson. Hehe. If not,I think the people from East side will karate me instead. LOL.
Once we reached there,we have to struggle ourselves by climbing up the steep stairs. Everyone was like panting and complaining to not going any further. Esp the guys. ORD already still want to complain. LOL.
Nah,I'm not going to talk and brag about what happened. Pictures speak a thousand words.... ;)

Happy 23rd Birthday to Alfa. =) It's his birthday today!


Macam Paham. LOL.



Model of the day: US!

JUMP JUMP JUMP!

Since it's not raining anymore,the unused umbrella become our props. LOL



A nice group photo! I like. =)

Handsome and pretty. LOL

Alfa bought the shorts for them from Bangkok as a souvenier and they looked really weird in this. LOL



Action only. Ouh no. It's Yada Yada. LOL

Just look at my cheek!!!

He kicked me.

I punched him! It's fair. LOL


Is there any new pose?? Hehe.

This is when our crazy pose started. ;)






Everyone have thier own pose. Just look at them. I'm not excluded. Hehe.

Alfa. The one who said,"OI" and asked us to pose the OI pose.

Rahman. The one who knows everything and everywhere especially,Geylang. LOL.

Fazzle. The one who err,what eh? LOL. Ouh! Act cool! ;)

Wawa. The one who always talked about food. Yummeh food especially.

Cannot find her solo pose. Syikin. The one who always shake her head whenever she talked. She's funny. =)

Umamah. The one who never support any soccer club and only support whenever the team won. HAHA. He's funny and fickle... Opps!

It's kind of dark.

Bang Bang.
Headed to Kepple Bay since Alfa wanna go there and we walked all the way and boy,I never thought walking to Kepple Bay wasn't far. But it is very far! Ayoyo.






My Cruise...NOT. Hahha.


That's was the last pictrue before we headed back home. Huhu. I'm in the rush so pardon me. Hehe. The outing was superb and I enjoyed myself with the friends. Thank you Alfa for the lovely pouch and a mirror with the comb.
Today doing nothing but helped mom do the cooking and karaoke after that. Hehe. get to sing Sejati and Taman Rashidah Utama. I didn't know that my dad bought those Karaoke cds long time ago. Wohoo. Syiok. Tomorrow out with the closest cousin and with the adek. Better be a good day tomorrow. =)

Quiet! My dumb dumb want to speak! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment