About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, March 8, 2010

Let me post pictures from the class outing. Thanks to Lily's camera! =)





After we brought the cake for the 3 birthday boys.



Alfa's birthday is on 31 March while Rahman's birthday was yesterday,7 March! Happy Birthday!



Gavin and James Chew.



Frisbeee.









Prize giving time.





We tricked Alfa by giving him a box cover of Man Utd and he's not happy with it and once he opened the box,he get a liverpool shoebag. As for Rahman,I stuffed lots and lots of newpaper so that he did not suspect what's inside the wrapper. And he get a polo T from us. Hope you guys liked the presents. =)



Guys in their exciment once they in the water. LOL.



The birthday cake.





We,the crazy girls who love to eat and talked about foods. LOL









Done!


Yesterday was damn chaotic. Hehe. Why,because the aunties and uncle from my mom side came to help out with the hantaran and the decorations of the bilik pengantin. Yes. We did it all by ourselves no,experts are allowed in the room. We were deadly tired and we took turns to sing. You're right,I on the karaoke set and we sing while the oldies did their work. LOL. I love it when there's families bonding. The cousins were damn crazy yesterday. Hehe. Also,we celebrated my mom advanced birthday and her birthday is tomorrow. Thanks to my dearest bibik for buying mom's cake. And thank you for all who came to help yesterday. Appreciate it very much. =)

Anw,I'm so gonna go IT show. If I have some kaching,I can look for a new gadgets. I love buy gadgets.

And I missed the Paramore concert yesterday. Saddd! =(
6 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment