



There's Java Chip,Caramel Fruppicino,Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Chip muffins.
We sat on a hard and heavy chair and chillax till the rain starts to pour. It was heavy and of course cold. Talking with the boys can quite fun sometimes and when they talked about their NS life esp reservist,I started to get really bored. LOL. Like hello? Spare me for a day please by talking other stuffs. We chilled till the rain stopped and by 8pm,one by one urgently finding the nearest toilet. Cold seyy. Hehe.


Yummey! =)
So,we decided to take some crazy pictures while walking back to Esplanade. Let the pictures describe what we did on that Friday. LOL.







Say Hi to Baby Merlion! Woots.

Umamah,Rahman and Fazzle.

Preety Boy and Handsome Girl. ;)




Jumpshot!

Nur Haslinda Sanib. =)




If only there's a drum for me to pose. Hehe.
Once we reached the Esplanade,we ter-saw this performance and I think it's quite cool. Hehe. The music is more of electronic kind of music but way way cool! Since,we want an air-con,we watched the performance for awhile till I got bored. LOL. The song is like never-ending song. LOL.

Next,we head to Suntec City and walked around the mall like nobody business. Sorry,if I walked fast cause that's my slowest pace ever. You guys are slowwwwww. Anw,since most of the shop were already closed,Uma decided to bring us to Arab Street to have a cup of Teh Tarik. We walked till Bugis St and till to the small shop. Classic ke pee. Twas my 1st time going there and lucky no shisha cause I hate to go to that area. So,we lepak while drink the teh tarik. The teh tarik was nice even the place was kind of small but nevermind,with my boys around,I enjoyed it very the much. =) Sorry no picture since I forgot to take out my camera. By 10 plus,we made a move to Bugis MRT station. Late night outing was fun and I want it again. Hehe.


We say byebye to each other at Bugis Station.=)
It was a fun day/night to spend especially with the bunch of crazy friends of mine. They crazy,linda crazy too! =) Next outing will be????
Karaoke with ITE peeps soon,babey!!! ;)
My heart says.........
No comments:
Post a Comment