
My big breakfast. =)
And so,thanks to my dear adek for preparing the big breakfast for me and my mom and for herself as well. We had our breakfast just after we cleaned the kitchen. And now,we left some little thing which can do err next week? I just hope so. LOL.
I'm multitasking right now. I'm doing something and also,tumblr-ing. I just love it. Anw,apart from that,I shopped for tidbits for tml. And our class presiden here msged us to come and meet at 10am at Vivocity. I don't know if I can wake up or not cause as far as I concenred,it's damn early. LOL. I can come but an hour later perhaps? Ouh I don't know. I just hope tomorrow all the people will turn up cause this is what we call 'Class outing' Shame if they did not manage to come. Pss,I hate to force people.
Alright,I got many things to do by tonight. Linda is quite busy right now. Work without pay. And I still need to shop for my tops and also jeans. And I still need to discuss with my parents about holiday after her wedding. And I still need to buy Starbucks. And I still need to buy and grab that cheesecake. And I still need to go out with my love ones. Ahem,my good friends I mean. And and there's a lot for me to do,go and wish.
My life is so much contented with friends all around me. I'm blessed! Thank you god. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment