About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010



My Fantastic Four. =)


Yesterday was fun,went for a Karaoke session for the very first time in my life with them. It was weird singing infront of my friends eventhough I always karaoke at home with my families and sometimes with my cousins but with friends,I'm shy. LOL. So,when Sabby and Ak started to sing,I just follow the flow and sing along too. =) One word. FUN!











We all love to sing! ;)





LOL. Pardon me if I chose lots of old malay songs. From my dad's generation to the 90's . I admit that,I know the old malay songs than new malay songs and that's the reason why I chose lots of classic songs. LOL.









And by 8pm,we left the place and chill somewhere outdoor since everybody was super cold and shivering. LOL. By the time,their voice changed. But for sure,we had tons of fun singing and I would love to go again. Hehe. By 930pm we made a move and I reached home at 11pm. =) Thank you people for making me a happy kid!



We are a bunch of happy kiddos. ;)


Just make me happy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment