About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, March 5, 2010

And so my face is half tanned and half not. Thanks to Sentosa yesterday. Had a class outing and I enjoyed the game part only other than foods and drinks. Since,I can't go in to the water due to respect my parent's wish,I just did nothing but watching them swimmed in the water. Ouh yeah,we suprised the March babies with birthday cake and the usual gang gave Alfa and Rahman a presents for each. Hope they like the presents and the card. =) Happy Advance Birthday to you guys.

We played,Sabotage game,frisbee,dudge-ball(we were using waterbombs)and touch rugby. Touch rugby was damn damn tiring as we all need to run on the hot sands as well as the whether was ubberly hot! Thank god. Sabo game was fun,especially when they being ask to find a partner to do something stupid. LOL. The next game was firsbee which Wawa wanted to play so much during the start of 2010. Dodge-ball was great too but I don't like that life-guard. Like hello? We know what we were doing stop reminding. Like I said,I like the games part only.

The foods! Thanks to Fazzle and Rahman for ordering the foods for us. You guys rock lah! =)

And so,they all went to the sea and they play some wrestling games lah,learnt how to float lah and the best part was seeing Syakir's face when he nearly go to the gooooey-gooey part of the sea. LOL. Thanks Kenneth for accompany me wacth the rest of them swimmed at the sea. Lucky,you have an interesting topic for us to talk about if not,I'm gonna be very very very bored down there. Thanks,Mr Rock guy.

At around 730pm, we washed up and took our own sweet time to clean ourselves up. Opps,not to detail. While they wanted to stay,I made a move with Syakir and Ken since I don't really like Sentosa that much and I felt bad with my the common cold still in me. Took a bus home with Syakir and I swear Syakir can talked a lot. He talked a lot of things mostly about his experienced. Hehe. I reached home exactly at 10pm. Still tired and I still don't like the colour of my face now. Damn it. Hate Sentosa. =(

Let's wait for the picture to be email by Miss Lily.

Btw,sorry to one friend of mine for rejecting his meetup tomorrow. He's actually inviting me to be part of the organising a camp and there's a meeting tomorrow. I'm kind of busy now and hope he really don't mind. Next time perhaps? Insyallah. =)

And now back to tumblr.

I miss my goodfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment