My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥
They say I have a joker smile.
But still I'm proud of myself and my name.
Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends.
I love blue and drummer.
Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese.
Family and friends come first in my thoughts.
A smile is a must. =)
Sometimes I'm wondering myself,why do I always think hard before I off to sleep? What happened to my cheerful night where I can sleep peacefully? I told my mom that I wanna go doctor and ask for sleeping pills and my mom was like shocked and asked me what happened.I didn't tell my mom the truth but the truth is,I still keep on thinking and remembering the past. This is when,my mom was like reminding me of that bus number 3. My mom was like hinting at me whenever his name appeared in any show or drama. Argh,mom,why ouh why? You will never understand the real situation,mom. =/
Anw,my throat hurt and there's a major headache now. Am I gonna have a fever? Please don't. I still have few more outings before my school holiday is over. Ayoyoyo. Ouh yeah,don't think just because I think of 'bus number 3',I listened to this jiwang2 type of songs,there's no point remembering him anymore. 1 year have past and I'm happy with my status,Single! =)
This song specially for Fazzle! Since he liked this song. =)
I'll update about the outing tomorrow aite. Promise! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment