About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ouh hey! Just coming back home from IT show,boy,it's damn pack with people all over Singapura. I cannot tahan the crowds and I hate walking through the crowds,babey. It was such a last minute plan when abang suddenly ajak us to go together with adek. I managed to buy a 2GB memory card for my ol' camera. After one round of walking and surveying the stuffs we saw policemen arresting a guy. Serve him right lor. Hehe. And ouh we head to Marina Center to shop for a Puma bag which unfortunately,there's no more bag which he liked. LOL. So,we head to Watsons and yeay,like finally I get myself mascara and a perfume from SilkyGirl. Twas fast one. I got myself apple pie and thanks for the treat big brother. But I'm still hungry. How?

Tomorrow is my main examination results and and I'm so damn nervous for tomorrow. I just hope I passed all my modoules and hope everyone in my class will pass this exam with flying colours too. Insyallah. I did not put any high expectations on my results cause I know there's some part I did carelessly. Hmm,we shall see tomorrow. =)

What's next for tomorrow? Entertain the guess and neighbours. That,I'll pass to my parents. Woo. The people who incharged in decoration have already decorated the void deck. We,the family was damn suprised. Now only Thursday and yet everything's ready. Ouh my Sony!

And now,I'm going to have my early wash up and time for masking. I don't like the smell of the mask can??? But before that,I'm ubberly hungry. Food please!

Love is a word which can say out to anyone at anytime. It's just a word with no meaning at all. Currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment