About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Busy

In school now and I missed studying for quizzes,test and exams. This semester is really a waste of a time for me. I don't know if I can pass this semester or not. Not aiming high though. I just aiming for a C+ at least. I am sure my GPA gonna drop and I cannot maintain it till 3. Noway. All thanks to the programming, which I don't understand ever since ITE. The project that we are creating now is not for our benefits but for the school benefits. I seriously thinking that the school is using us for their benefits. The students do without any payment from the other company and that's shucks.

Putting aside that. I miss my good friends a lot. It's hard to meet them now. Most of them are busy working and schooling. Projects here and there. It's hard to make plan now. When one is free the other one not free and we have to cancel the whole plan. Someone must have an initiative to plan this thing but it is not easy. I am trying to plan this meet up work where everyone is free from work. Insyallah. All I need is everyone cooperation and alhamdulilah they are cooperate enough to tell me which date they're free. :) Thank you. But I really missed you guys!! I want to cry,now. :'(

I really love you guys. <3



Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment