I shall raise a white flag and I keep telling myself, ok this is it, after this no more. Not because I'm angry or what but I just need a cooperation that's all. I'm not asking this for the 1st time but the 2nd time and I did mentioned "it's ok, just give me your address if you can't" I did mentioned that. Ouh wells~! Guess not anymore. I'm sorry but I have my own schedule to look into too. Doesn't mean I'm like this means I'm always free. I'm cool. I'm chill. Just smile, cause right not at this moment, I'm ok. A bit sleepy but hey, I have to get this thing off my chest you know.
Anyways, a friend mentioned this to me early in the morning, "Oi, bile kau nk keluar dengan aku lagi? Kau sekarang da action sey mentang2 da ada matair.." First thing first, I can really go out when the rest are free too. I don't want any misunderstanding when the 2 of us are out and it will be not good. Maybe my other half says ok but hey I myself don't want anymore. I have another heart to take care of cause I simply love him as much as he loves me too. :) You have another heart too to take care of also, so kau takmo cakap banyak lah ok. :P
I'm not a leader. I'm not a planner. I just follow the one who are fussy and to make them shut up, I'll just follow whatever they wanted to do. One have to give in to make the whole thing work. If someone ask me this, "So how? Where to go?" I'll just reply this, "Idk, ask the one who are fussy." Simple and easy. You talk and I'll follow. I hate it when people asked me question and when I answered they still not satisfied with my answer. Oi, aku tak paham eh. Takde maknenye aku jawab. -.-"
This is mainly #justsaying only. Fussy people can just shut up and go lock yourself inside the room and never come out. Please for the sake of all the "go-with-the-flow" people. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment