
It's never too late to continue learning. :)

Time really flies so fast. After the confession night, everything fall into places. We miss each other more and more each day. The moment we say goodbye and the moment we got separated, we started to miss each other already. This sound crazy but even when he's beside me, I will started to miss him. Love is crazy and we love to act crazily. And when we meet, it's like a first date for me probably for him too. When we meet, we make sure that it is a fruitful one. When we meet, we make sure that everyone's happy with each other. When we meet, we make sure that we smiled to our silly jokes. :) Butterflies inside the stomach will start to fly. Heartbeats will start to make backflips. And I love it. No, we love it! <3

Because I always love to make him geram at me. :)

But at the end of the day, I will still love him no matter what.
And for me that's love. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment