
Been longing to do this. A box with so many personal things inside. I am an organize person. I love to put things aside and I prefer putting my things in different compartment. One, it's easy to find when I need it. Anw, this little red box is a special one. Bought it almost a month ago and I kept all the things that you gave me. Some you just "take" it, plucked it and wrote it. It was nice. I appreciate that a lot. :)

Everything are from you except that yellow note. A note to remember. I am sentimental person. Look at that dried flower. Look at that tag from Forever 21. Look at that faded movie tickets. & my favourite are the stirrer from Manhantten Fish Market and Vintage Delicafe. Opps. The latest one is the napkin from Sofra with cute note there. :) I simply love all. <3


It was blur cause I use night mode and it need a tripod stand to take a beautiful pictures. Since I'm so lazy to take it from my room, I just took this beautiful moon just right in front of my corridor accompanied by the wind. Looking at the moon, I can find peace in it. Subhanallah. Look how beautiful the creation of Allah is.

Last but not least. Man Utd vs Liverpool. After the final whistle, Man Utd 2 Liverpool 1. It was a good game although I watched the 2nd half of the match. I was asleep since 6pm just now and only woke up at 930pm. See, my body need more sleep. Need more rest. This is how I spent my Saturday at home. Sleep while I can. :) Anw, Glory Glory Man Utd! :D Heck care to all the liverFOOL fans. They just being jealous. Booooo. :)
I'm done typing at 12:00AM.
No comments:
Post a Comment