I shed tears secretly while listening to this song yesterday. My all time favorite song and when Zamani said he will be singing this song, I screamed on top of my lung. This song I specially dedicate to my dearest. <3
My very first time going for such concert and it turned out to be AWESOME powsome. I screamed like nobody business and was like singing along to the songs that I know. I'm in love with all the songs. Zamani's voice is so unique and yes, he can sing it live! Drools. From Kembali Terjalin to Tiadaku Jemu to Jika Kau Rasa Getaranya to Gerimis Mengundang, everything was so fantastic! Loved yesterday. Lovely night. I want more of this with you. <3


Do we really look alike here or is it just me? Thank you for such a lovely night with such a beautiful pink rose. :) We. Really look good in red. No matter what other think of you, I still love you. Deeply. :')
I'm not going to give up. Swollen eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment