Remember this song that you gave to me when I was down because of my previous relationship 3 years ago? :) I still listen to them ok.
If you didn't appear in my life, I would be single for 3 years already. I remembered how I actually wanted to be single for 3 years and I will only find a guy once I finished my school. But in malay said, "kita merancang, tuhan menentukan".
3 years ago at this date at this timing(8:41PM), I got back from the Chinese Garden talk with you after I saw everything right in front of my eyes. The day when my heart was really broken and it's hard to fix it back. The day when God really showed me everything and made me realized that I'm the stupid one and he's a liar. The day when I finally tell myself not to trust guys anymore. The day when I fell in love with you during the talk. It seems so fast to fall in love with someone but then your advised, your care and your concern really calmed me down at that point of the time.
During the same year, when you disappeared, 1st year of my poly life, I have "pasang niat" to break a guys heart. Revenge. I'm the type who wants other people to feel what I feel. I kept telling myself, if any guy wants to get to know me, I get him and I'll break his heart slowly. Maybe God listened to my heart and no guys really appeared until I found you back. After 2 years, of being single, this revenge slowly fading away. School made me busy and forget about all the things that has happened to me. I don't really care about getting to know guys. I don't really care about my age and being in relationship at my age. All I care was to graduate with a Diploma and find work and enjoy being single. :) That was all my plan.
Today, I still care about graduating with a Diploma in my hand but with different plan now. Getting my Diploma, find work, save money for the future and spending my time with you. You came into my life and you make me forget about things I've said and wished. You came into my life giving me lights of hope, opened up my heart to accept your love and bringing that smile back to me. :') I really thank Allah for everything. I am truly glad that you came cause my life is better now with you. I love you, Muhammad Zulkhairi. :D <3
No comments:
Post a Comment