About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Unhealthy & Healthy

According to my desktop clock it's 12:31PM already. I woke up at 9am just now and truthfully, I am still tired. Came back home yesterday at around 1120PM and mom was not happy. Opps, I just did it again. *shrug* How can I not reach home late? Finally, after months of not meeting my good friends, we met yesterday for a dinner and we had an adult conversation until we didn't noticed the timing. It was nice meet up and how we wished Khai could come. Everyone is busy. Seriously busy and I hope we could meet on the 28th even if it's a 50/50 situation for them. :)

Enough of yesterday. On Wednesday night, me and Khai had a dinner date over at Sofra. I swear I never been that place before. The place was so nice and suddenly, I feel like I'm having a candlelight dinner with him and I repeatedly saying this to Khai, "cume takde bunga aje kat tepi" LOL. Well, I'm not a fan of a flower but when the atmosphere is like that, the miang side of me come out naturally. Feeling feeling nak ade flower lah pulak. :P Let's move on, we ordered Kebab and it was so delicious that I kept on making the "hmmm" sound.



That's my main course with a mini sword. lol :P



That's his main course. :)



That's our starter. Hummus. The taste was like OUHMYMACBURGER! :D





Trying to attack Khai with the mini sword but in the end, I posed with a smile. LOL.



Tak takut pun. Bluek. :P



My geram face. That night he just can't stop making me geram and confused. Grr.



This is what I'm talking about. :) Candlelight dinner. Hehe.





Alhamdulilah for the scrumptious Kebab. :) Thank you to you again.


We had an unhealthy foods on Wednesday night and come to Thursday, we had a healthy lifestyle activity together; an impromtu jogging sessions with Khai. <3 I didn't expect to meet him again until a convo between me and him through twitter. It was simple, he asked me and I replied him with 2 smiley faces. The best part is, it was during my school hours during my 2 hours of sports period. We jogged and as expected I will jog less and walk more around the Bedok Reservoir. How awesome was that? :D









It was a dream come true for the both of us. :D


Ouh yes, Happy 28th Birthday abang! :D A month to your wedding. Chey chey chey. :)



And now I'm missing you. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment