About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, March 2, 2012

Agenda

So many things to do so little time. When you don't have skill to do a last minute work, please, I advise you people, don't do. It will make your life or maybe other people's life miserable. Duh~!

Anw, here is my agenda for this week and next week.

1) To cleanup my room, I know my room is not the main purpose for people to go in but then, it's getting messier and I dislike it!
2) Develop photos from Hari Raya 2011 till now. I need to delete all the photos inside the memory card as I need it for my bro's wedding. Linda jadi photographer, habis semua. Haha.
3) To be at home and help out in decorating my bro's hantaran and the room? I don't know, I'm not that creative to decorate here and there. I'm a guy wait, I mean, I don't have that creativity cause it's so leceh,can? Haha.
4) Entertain my fellow bibiks and makcik who will be coming to my crib for fun. A week to my bro's wedding and I don't know why I'm not excited at all. *shrug* Let them do the decoration. :D
5) Next Saturday, get dress and with my camera here I come. Snap here and there like nobody business, sorry, I will only talk when I'm not with my camera. If not, shh. :)
6) Next Sunday, again the same routine. But what, I will be wearing this clothes that adik chose for me. Arghh, I'm so shy to wear that lah. So like girl girl. Thanks ar adik.

I hope I can entertain my friends, family and the love one yeah. I mean, I will be very busy on that day and I'm sorry to you guys in advance if I so-called didn't entertain or talk to you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment