About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Genting Confirmed

Had a bad night tonight. Twitted a lot and yes I am so angry. Fucking angry. I don't care about my language. I don't care if you hate me for being such a bitch. Yes, I have this ego which in store inside me. I am a bad temper girl and when I silence doesn't mean I'm ok. Silence means I'm not ok. Get that? Screw you people lah. -.-"

Anw, I'm going to Genting this coming April and this will be my virgin holiday with my fellow polymates. I've decided to go because I really wanted to get out of Singapore for a few days. I want to free my mind from everything about school. I hate to live in such a busy and hectic place like Singapore. I want a perfect holiday and I'm looking forward for it! :D So we have confirmed that we will be going on 2-5 April. Let's countdown for this holiday,jom? ;)

The sad thing, I'm gonna miss my boyfriend. You see, he will be away to Phuket from 19th till 23rd of March and I've a week to spend time with him before I say hello to Genting. Ouh my god, this is gonna be very hard for me. To be away from the people whom I dearrrrrrr alot. I mean he's the most important guy in my life and how am I supposed to leave him just like that? Sigh. But I know, he wants me to be happy and of course I want him to be happy too. Holiday is a must for the both of us. Bandung, awak nak ikut saya tak? *winks*



When you are away, this girl will miss you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment