Eversince ITE, I told myself not to follow other people. Make your own decision as long as I'm happy with it. :)I'm the type who don't really get influence by other people. Maybe because I'm just being Linda. Haha.
Sheesha. Yes, I know, people who wear hijab like me can go out to Arab street and have a puff but not for me. I told my friends that I hate and when I said, I hate, meaning I fucking hate the place at night so much. A friend compared me with his hijab friend who also sheesha whenever they lepak together. I told him this, "That's her, by all means, your friend is not me." And he went silence and just smile. *shrug* I don't understand why hijab girl go there and sheesha. Korang punye pasal lah k as long as I don't follow. :D
The other one is watching boyfriend playing soccer. Ok, here the thing, I hate to surround myself with boys. Soccer boys especially. I see so many girls supporting their boyfriends by watching them playing but not for me again. If I want to support and give motivations, I would love to give him a text message rather than watching my boyfriend playing. I know he can play well because before we are together, he can actually play well right? :) If silat competition, I'm fine with it cause I really want to see him silat, cause I can melt easily by watching him silat. Ok miang.
Told my boyfriend that and he really understands me. I am sorry if I'm not like any other girls.
People called me,"Linda bukan perempuan, lindakan lelaki" I don't know why I feel so sad but nah, I'm ok with it, actually. As long as I'm straight. Haha. Even my mom understands me so much that she can be very mean. She even said this to me, "....can you please be more lady like? Buat keje macam perempuan lah takmo kasar2..." Always get that and ouh well, I'm just being Linda and I'm proud of myself. :D
I'm just weird like that huh.. All I want people is to accept me but not to judge. To those who loves to judge me, by all means, why would I care? Bluek. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment