About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sister Love



We can fight over a small thing. We can shout at each other for being nonsense. We can called each other names. I can be like an ass and you can be such a bitch. But after all, we do really love each other so much. We cared so much but we didn't even show it. And now, looking at you sleeping so soundly, makes me wonder, how do I live without you. You have been my roommate for the past 21 years of life and I never get bored of you. Soon, we will be leaving each other and will be in our own ways for good. Hey, Nur Fadhilah Sanib, when I scold you meaning I love you. You will be my one and only adik and noone else can replace you. I love you,jackass! :') <3

No comments:

Post a Comment