Was on the way home when suddenly Mr Khai called me and asked me if I want to joined him and his friends for a karaoke session or not. Without any question asked, I said ok and off to Town straightaway. Ouh, I missed singing and the last time I karaoke was when, few months back. And Mr Khai and I were always wanted to go for a karaoke session but always delay cause not enough people and we can't be singing the whole day right? Hehe.
I swear, yesterday was my first time singing with a bunch of people that I just knew. Excluding my boyfriend. I kept on saying, I don't want to sing because I just can't sing infront of so many people. But then, I just brave myself and pretend that no one sees me singing and wala, I sang. :D Kind of nervous actually.
My boyfriend's friends are crazy, irritating and funney! Had an awesome night yesterday even though it was a such a short meetup because of my personal curfew. Thank you, cause you people make me feel like as if I'm part of you people. :D
Before I sign out, Happy 55th Birthday Mom. :D

Love you with every bits and pieces. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment