The day has come. He went to Phuket for a holiday with his friends. I pray for him and his friends for a safe journey to Phuket and also from Phuket with one piece. I know I'm such a cry baby, texting him how I really need him when he's gone. A day without him I can feel so restless how bout 5 days? I wanna cry out loud but hey he's on a holiday, just holiday, he will be having fun please don't destroy the mood. And that's why I didn't send him, I know I'm gonna be very clingy and will cry after that. Plus, I'm not going to cry in front of him. No way. I'm ego just like that.
Few years ago, during our days at ITE, I can't be bothered to have him in the group either in school or during our group outing. But now, who expect to be like this?
Dear Mr Khai, I hope you will have fun and forget about Singapore ok. Don't worry bout me cause there's scandals for me to go on for a date and will accompany me throughout your absence. :P If you know who my scandals are. I'm sure you know. Anw, I miss you already. Please come back in one piece you,annoying bf. :') Sincerely, your irritating gf. <3
I love you....
No comments:
Post a Comment