After the weekends, I'm so dead. I mean I'm really really really tired. All I want to do now is to rest and sleep.I swear, I can sleep while waiting for my bus to come, while walking and while talking. What a way to start off my last week of school. I should be sexcited about this but nah, still need to finish up my reports. There are a total of 3 reports that I have to do. Plus 1 minute of video. I find it lame. 1 minute nak bebual ape? Cakap cakap? Irritating. Ask us to do lots of things but no payment. FU! I rather be at Creative now replying emails and get scolded by the customers, at least get pay. -.-" TP POLICY, my ass!
Ahh, just looking forward to Genting trip. All of us need a short getaway and distress ourselves. Ouh,Genting, Aku akan menjerit tak lama lagi. Tunggu kami!! :)

My eyebags... SOB SOB
No comments:
Post a Comment