Anw,Monday to Wednesday will be my busy period. I'm having 3 quizes start with EMaths 2,Tuesday will be Netfund and Telesys for the next day. Ayayai. So many things to study in such a little time. Ouh my god ouh my god ouh my god!
Sorry guys if I can't join you guys for a group study tomorrow. I'm just lazy to go out from house now. The weather really hot and humid even I sweat after I took my shower. Syukuran. Now,I'm a bit lazy to get ready to go out. It's enough that I went out weekdays but for weekends at home with my beloved family.
Mothers' Day should be today or tomorrow? Syakir and Wawa said,it's today but why some said it's tomorrow eh? Hmm. IDK! *shrugged* I didn't celebrate Mom's day cause,for me,everyday is mother's day. My mom is a good mom actually but when come to her bad mood,I so don't like already. Not that I hate her but her bad mood really can kill me softly. On top of that,she's a good cook! She's a good teacher for me adn my siblings. She's good in giving comments. She's good at nagging too. LOL. I love you mama,mom,ummi,ibu and MAK! <3 Even,if you love to nag at me for some usual stuffs,I still love you.
Yesterday was fun with my 3 crazy friends. I thought of going to Jam and Hop at my school,but,when I found out the pictures about the events,I felt so relieved that I'm not at the event. The place and the atmosphere is like club area and if I went there,I'm sure gonna feel awkward. Not only that,I heard that,one girl like me,was dancing like as if they are in the club. See? This is why,people have this narrow mindset on us. Not all but some. Please lah,the cloth on your head can take off in less than 10 seconds. Before doing anything that can potray a bad name,please in malay said,tanggalkan kain di kepale mu itu ok sebelum kamu ditanggalkan. Ok,this is sound so wrong. LOL. Noone is perfect,but that's so obvious you never think before you dance. Wear a proper clothes if you wanna act that way and go to proper place,ok. Arigatto! -_-
Ahh. I talked a lot didn't I? I'm gonna taste the KFC egg tart now. Time for me to go. Bye.
I'm in love with this song! ;) Airplanes.

It was a year ago during my ITE graduation day. Photo credit to Sabby!
When I said no,I mean it. Which part of it you don't understand?
No comments:
Post a Comment