About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, May 22, 2010

While all my secondary school mates have already graduated from poly,I'm still here in 1.2. There's still long way to go for me and my friends. But it's ok. I rather be in school than in working life. I'm scared of going into that phase but, sooner or later,I'm going to enter into that phase of life too. I'm going 21 but all I can think of is to have fun while I can. I don't know when can I be serious. 21 is too old for me. How I wish my age stays at 16? I heard this,age is just a number. True enough. Even if you are 40,you can still have fun but with limits. LOL.

Anw,term test is just around the corner. This semester,there's a lot of project work to do and one of which is E-Biz. Asp pages. Databases. Connection string. Managing site and blah blah blah. Webdd is much more simpler than this. But e-biz,there's no way I can do the page. Cart and transaction. What the hell is that? The output turn out to be very interesting but,the process of making can make my head go hay wire. Ouh my god!

Tomorrow revision day for us. My eyes are damn sleepy now. This week,the latest I can sleep is at 2am. I need more rest. I need more sleep. But,I can't. =(



What if there's a light between you and me?

No comments:

Post a Comment