About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm sure all of the netizen have watch the 'Guy slapped girl in the lift' right? It's quite a hot topic now. I swear to god,when I watched this in the school lab,I'm so pissed off with the guy. As a girl,I know how it feel being slapped by a guy. Slap manje-manje I don't mind but this is a hard slap at her face. OUCH! Young people trying to act terror lah sey! (YP) May this guy or 'girl' who slapped the girl get caught! I heard that the police are finding him now since he's abusing the girl. Keluar lift mcm orng tak bersalah. Jalan tergelek2 mcm nyah. Podah. Badan berg takpe jugak nk slapped orng. Nak mintak kene sebat then he will know what is called PAIN. Go police go! Hate this kind of manusia! Bloody hell.

Ok,put aside that. Finally all the 3 quizes are over. I can relax a while but before I can relax,there's 2 pending projects still in process. Japanase and Ebiz. Wah. No rest or what. Today alone I got no mood to go to the Japanase lecture. So,I skipped the lecture. I'm so sleepy and if I go,I won't concentrate that much. Thanks to Alfa and Kenneth for the company. Pss,I don't force Alfa to skip lecture. But,only for today lah of course. Linda will never skip class or lecture lah. Hehe. Today,I just feel like no mood to do the Jap class lor. What to do,Wednesday is my DRAGGY day. Heh. Telesys quiz today and I don't know if I can ace that or not. All I know is I did a lot of careless mistakes. In term of the conversion. I don't know which is right or wrong. I aim for a pass can already.

Ouh yeah,Wawa have webcam alreaddy and just now we trying out the webcam together. OMG. That's so funny lah. I have to wear cap just to hide my hair. Haha. But twas fun. If only we can talk on the webcam,it's easier lah. LOL. Super fun!

I'm so excited for tomorrow. LOL. ;)

Labu dan Labi!

No comments:

Post a Comment