School getting hard day by day. Did not fully do my research for Japanese. I haven't really start revising my other 2 modoules. Maths kind of. I was not in the mood to start everything now. Too tired to even think about it. BUT,I really need to. I need to really buckup my attitude now. Go Linda Go!
I have one friend and his name is Alfa. The funny thing about him is that,he will say "tudung" as "telekung" LOL. Till now,when I see the telekung,I will remember him saying that. LOL. Funny man he is.
OOP,is another programming modoule that can really cracked my head into half. I swear,I don't really know what the hell is Elvia talked about. All I know is,I don't freaking understand a thing lah. Thank goodness there's Syakir beside me. He's such a smart alex and we girls,(wawa and I) will copy from him the coding. I mean,we will somtime try out first and when come to the difficult part,we will ask and I don't know whether he find us irritating or not. But,he's a fun guy to be with. We did nothing but to laugh at everything. And most importantly is to TWEET! Really. I really need to focus more on OOP.
Quiz is just next week. My Japanese presentation is just next week. I'm so gonna be like an alien now. Tsk. Tsk.
Life is full of ups and down. I know this is cliche to some of you but no problems are unsolved. Every problems,there's always a way to solve. Not by,hurting yourself,your mind and your future. I know,this person won't read my blog but,I cannot talk to him face-to-face cause,I don't know how to. I'm a good listener but I'm not a good advisor. I just hope,he can open up his eyes and mind to see and think about himself. One thing,why care about other people feelings when he/she hurt you? Be fair to yourself and unfair to others. Ok,I'm suck at advising people. It will turn out to be like what I said,earlier on. Shoot! So think about it. You have friends who concern about you. Don't waste your time,hurting yourself.
Ok,now I'm hungry. Discussing eBiz project with the group members via mass convo. LOL. I smell good. I just bought Johnson and Johnson's baby lotion. Wohoo. I'm hungry.
My heart didn't feel a thing when I see him. So,don't put words inside my mouth. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment