I guess I can't control my anger anymore. I can't be patient anymore. All I can do is to release my anger to either tweet or journal. My journal is to say out what I don't like and my true feelings. As for my blog. Half-half situation. When it come to my heart or something really upset me,I'll journal without people know my URL. Blog is enough to make other people know what I'm going through. If you want to know,Linda is a short-temper girl since young. Even my family know it too. Gonna try my best to control it. God,please save me and please protect me from any harm. Amin.
I miss hanging out with these people.

I miss you Arm. =)

Hugs and kisses. =)I really need to take my shower now and do some revision. I'm tired like nobody bussiness. Busy as usual. Lucky,I don't have boyfriend. Becasue I know,boyfriend won't understand a single thing we girls said. I think,If I have a boyfriend now,I think,my life much more miserable than this.
GOD,there's one cute boy in my Japanese class. I don't think I can present and say spontaneously during my presenattion day. SHY and PAISEH! HELP MEE!! =(
Bye.
I love you since before I born...
No comments:
Post a Comment