Yes. My Japanese show and tell over and I'm happy that it's finally over. Wohoo. Now I can start doing my revision since term test is just around the corner. I'm sorry if I can't blog a lot today. It's Thursday morning now and I'm awake just to revise my work which is OOP. Side tracking here and there but now,I blog. WHAT THE HECK? LOL.
Ok,back to my revision now. Ouh before I forgot, I did not attend my Japanase lecture again because I'm late and when I'm about to get inside the lecture theather, the lectruer lock me up! =( That's why I'm not going since I can't enter the LT. I'm sorry to those who waited up for me just now. Shouldn't have asked you guys waiting up for me. I feel so guilty now. Because of me, you guys missed your lesson. =( Seriously,I'm sorry again guys. Won't let that happened again aite.
Because,you pay attention at me....
No comments:
Post a Comment