To me,Sunday is where you and your family will be going out and chill with the family. You either shopping or just take a walk around Singapore. But,not to my family. All they do during Sunday is sleep,watching TV or read newspaper from the begining of the page to the end of the page. I've adopted this culture ever since in secondary school and to be honest,I'm sick of it already. Tsk. How to spend quality time with the family,when they sleep or busy doing other stuffs ehk? Ouh god,like it or not,I still have to adopt this. -_-
I've yet to study Telesys which the video is sooo redundant and BORING. Your 'live' show is boring how bout the recorded lecture? I can't even open up the video lah,for goodness sake. Don't be a lecturer if you don't want to teach. This semester,everything is e-learning. E-learning = sidetracking. I have better things to do rather than sit and watch the boring lecture and spend your time watching and in end you don't understand a single thing. Chet. Very very boring.
Ok,ignore that part. Friday was great. Met dear cousin in school and accompany her till 6pm. Camwhored as usual since we are bored to death.





Sorry if there's a lot of STEP CUTE faces. LOL. =P
Now,I started to wear the specs back as you people can see. I just need to stay away from the contacts at the moment. But ever since I'm wearing specs,people looking at me differently or maybe just my feelings. Cause,it's brighter and clearer now. LOL.
Yesterday,last minute study plan over at Esplanade libaray. I'm sorry if I didn't invite all the group members to study. Esplanade library was way too small for me and also I can't talk or even whisper. Once I open up my mouth to talk,the people besides me will look at me one kind. Ew. No freedom! Gosh. I get stress seeing people beside me study. They are from higher education. SIM babe. And they are SICK. EWW. I don't want the bacteria from them spreading at me. SHISH.



She and her CHEESEEE.

T. For Tiramisu! I like the fillings. Woah.


That's all folks.
I saw 2 jerks. -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment